FLORAL FANCY

If any one flower is the queen of magick in the garden, then it must be the rose.
 Flowers are like Mother Nature's magic wand to uplift the spirit even on the gloomiest day. And even though I am so loathe to snip the flowers from my garden, I can sit outside in all weather conditions just to see the. It's always nice to buy some, or have prop flowers deposited on me after a shoot...if there are flowers on set, I may find myself winking at the stylist a lot during the day...even making her a cup of coffee...a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to get flowers!! And if the flowers end up going in another direction, then..."there's a friendly SPAR wherever you are"!
Embroidery is not dead.
 But if you find that, like me, you would rather spend your pennies on plantable flowers, and not the cut variety, then perhaps you may want to see flowers on your walls, in your bedding, on your tea cups, and even your clothes! I do have a thing for a floral print! And good old-fashioned embroidery is not dead! I have a few projects on the go. Beautifully crafted, delicate needlework can become treasured heirlooms even.
Tiny bouquets bring so much bliss.
Find unique ways to display even the smallest bunch of flowers. I often find myself collecting thrifted crockery simply for display. That is a truly bohemian indulgence, but who can help it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

IN THE BEGINNING

Sand angel  For some it started with an angel. Motherhood was my ultimate beginning. I started there. At the point of even wanting to br...